Sunday, April 5, 2009

50 Things You Weren't Asked Until 30 Seconds Ago

Another FB thing I didn't want to subject everyone toooooo!

1. What color is your toothbrush?
Purple, white and silver

2. Name one person who made you smile today:
My mama!

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
Sleeping

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Showering!

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
kit kats maybe? no, snickers but I can't have one for another year :(

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
nope and my hopes of going to one have been dashed!

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"love you, bye"

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
chocolate

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee!

10. Do you like your wallet?
nope, it's not made for american money and it drives me nutty!

11. What was the last thing you ate?
leftover chicken parmesean

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
a dress that my boobs keep falling out of...

13. The last sporting event you watched?
basketball? not by choice.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
popcorn flavored popcorn?

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Josh?

16. Ever go camping?
not lately

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I try to

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
nope. I've got some issues with organized religion...

19. Do you have a tan?
HAHAHA i'm so pale you can see my veins. YUCK!

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Only because it doesn't make me sick.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
when I'm at a restaurant. Don't want to get no cooties from the cup (I have serious issues...)

22. What did your last text message say?
"you would want a ninja cat"

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Probably reading for school. Yay...

24. WHERE IS 24?!?
on Fox Monday nights

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
my bedroom door

26. What color is your watch?
black strap white face. SO FRIGGIN LOUD.

27. What do you think of when you hear the word Australia?
Long plane ride

28. What is your birthstone?
Diamond

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
drive thru. don't want to have to actually work for it or anything...

30. What is your favorite number?
49

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mama!

32. Any plans today?
work, going to school for a hot second, sending out my thesis proposal :/

33. How many states have you lived in?
NY, MA, HI, NY, VA

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Trying to figure out to do for someone's bachelorette party...

35. Last song listened to?
Bartender by Rehab

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Haha nope

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Yea, I barely clean my house.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Flip flops or leopard print flats

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
People who know what they want and have jobs they love.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Well duh, who wouldn't be? Haha

41. Do you love anyone?
Yeppers- my family and my friends (esp. those who stuck with me through everything)

42. Do any of your friends have children?
No. We just had a "we aren't having babies" party, too...

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Read, work, gym, eat, drive. lots of stuff!

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Yup

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Maybe 'hey' more than hello

46. What color is your car?
greenish blue

47. Do you like cats?
I would, but I'm allergic to them. And one attacked my dog and she got all scratched up : (

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
My dog?

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes but it wasn't a Six Flags when I went. I went on my first upside down roller coaster there.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
My brother had something to do with it. We were spinning around and around and I spun into a wall and cracked my forehead open. Scar's still there. Scar gets worse if I'm tired. It's very strange. I always forget its there until someone asks me about it.

1 comment:

BLC :o said...

Haha, that is too cute! Thanks for sharing. Xoxo-BLC